THE 2019 EDITION IS DEDICATED TO THE GENIUS OF LEONARDO DA VINCI
ART AND DESIGN BOND TOGETHER: ALSO LA SCALA DI MILANO IS IN!
Now into its 58th edition the Salone del Mobile will also boast the two-yearly Euroluce and Workplace 3.0. The long-awaited international showcase of design and furniture will be displayed also this year at Rho Fiera whilst the city will host various temporary events.
The leading thread of the 2019 edition is Leonardo: its eclectic genius has marked indelibly the history of science and art. The latter is, as a matter of fact, the second main protagonist of this eventful month also thanks to the partnership with Fondazione del Teatro alla Scala.
10 UNMISSABLE EVENTS OF THE 2019 EDITION
– Opening of the Museum Permanente del Design italiano – La Triennale – 7 aprile
– Concert directed by Riccardo Chailly – La Scala – 8 aprile
– Installation Aqua by Marco Balich – Conca dell’Incoronata – 6 al 14 aprile
– Installation De-signo by Davide Rampello – PAD 24 – Fiera Milano Rho – 9 al 14 aprile
– Opening S.Project – Interior design – PAD 22-24 – Fiera Milano Rho – 9 al 14 aprile
– SaloneSatellite – Food as a Design Object – PAD 22-24 – Fiera Rho – 9 al 14 aprile
– Great Design Party – Palazzo Marino – 12 aprile
– Brera Design District: Design your Life raising awareness on sustainability issues
– Isola Design Distric: Unlimited Design opening up to the contamination of knowledge
– 5Vie Art+Design: talking about territory with Ugo La Pietra as special guest
TUESDAY – SUNDAY 09:30 > 18:30
The public is allowed to enter on Saturday and Sunday.